RES: [uClinux-dev] Kernel panic: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on 01:00

linux at katatudo.com.br linux at katatudo.com.br
Thu Aug 18 13:00:36 EDT 2005

Hi Marcio,
this question was discussed here:
http://linuxdevices.com/news/NS6348089357.html

It is hard to do, any way you will need use uClinux 2.0 to get small
footprints.

Greg Ungerer get uClinux running on GBA (Game Boy Advanced) it has only
256KB RAM (has more 32KB internal, but it is not used, is only to
interrupt vector), but he cut some resources, it has no ethernet support,
ie.

Do you have only 100KB RAM?, but have more storage space (a bigger flash) ?

Att.

Alan Carvalho