[uClinux-dev] I2C and /proc

Cory T. Tusar ctusar at videon-central.com
Wed Aug 17 08:53:26 EDT 2005

Gavin Lambert wrote:
> I recently ported the mcf_i2c_gpio bus driver to kernel 2.6 (anyone
> interested in patches?  Where should I send them?).

I'd be interested.  If you would, please drop me the source, or (better
yet) just post here for review.  If everything looks good, perhaps we
can see about getting them included in 2.6 proper.

-Cory

--
Cory T. Tusar
Embedded Systems Engineer

     by definition, not smart enough to debug it."  --Brian W. Kernighan