[uClinux-dev] PPPD Documentation

David McCullough davidm at snapgear.com
Thu Aug 11 23:19:39 EDT 2005

Jivin Paul Romero lays it down ...
> Dear User Group:
>
> Where can one find documentation on the version of  PPPD
> included in the UC Linux distribution ?  Also, it that version

There shoul be man pages in user/pppd somewhere.

> of PPPD significantly different that that shipped with other
> Linux systems such as Debian ?  If so, any information

Not a lot,  it's older,  but has had some new stuff merged in and
various fixes/patches.

> about the the differences would be highly appreciated.
> In particular,  I am looking for details such as the expected
> location of  the options file, peer files, etc.

Look in:

	user/pppd/pppd/pathnames.h

if you are using FLATFSD they will be in /etc/config,  otherwise /etc/ppp,

David McCullough, davidm at cyberguard.com.au, Custom Embedded Solutions + Security
Ph:+61 734352815 Fx:+61 738913630 http://www.uCdot.org http://www.cyberguard.com