[uClinux-dev] cross-compiler 3.4.3 for arm-uclinux-tools

Friedrich, Lars lars.friedrich at wago.com
Wed Aug 10 07:35:26 EDT 2005

> Hi !! Can you please let me know why I am not getting the message back
> in the mail when ever I post the message to this mailing list??

Maybe you do get them back but you don't find them again because the content
is hidden behind a completely wrong topic. Otherwise you might have set in
the subscription options that you don't want to receive your own mails. Or
the listserver acts weird again. Or maybe it's just normal round trip time
and you are impatient? Without some information when you sent what it's hard
to say something intelligent about the problems.

Regards,
Lars Friedrich