[uClinux-dev] uClinux-dist-test-20050808 released for testing

Paul McGougan paul.mcgougan at braintree.com.au
Wed Aug 10 00:03:35 EDT 2005

A truly trivial error in the 2.6.x kernel tree, but one I noticed
nonetheless. The same error is also in the 2.4.x tree, but not the 2.0.x
tree.

Paul McGougan
Technology Development Manager
Braintree Communications Pty Ltd
--
This information together with any attachments is for the use of the
intended recipient(s) only and may contain confidential and/or privileged