[uClinux-dev] How to use MMU on the uClinux?

David McCullough davidm at snapgear.com
Tue Aug 9 07:38:36 EDT 2005

Jivin MadTop lays it down ...
> Hi all:
>      Now my board have mmu. I want to use it on the uClinux. How can I do it ?
>      On the other hand , if I use the board with Linux . Where can I get right version of linux?

uClinux-dist is for MMU and no-MMU, all the kernels still support the
same targets as linux,  they also support no-MMU.  So you can just take
the dist and build for any target,  and thats what many already do.

	grep vendors/config vendors/*/*/config.arch

to see a rough list of mmu and nommu targets you can use as an example.

David McCullough, davidm at snapgear.com  Ph:+61 7 34352815 http://www.SnapGear.com
Custom Embedded Solutions + Security   Fx:+61 7 38913630 http://www.uCdot.org