[uClinux-dev] Jffs2 space problem

Friedrich, Lars lars.friedrich at wago.com
Tue Aug 9 06:34:38 EDT 2005

> 2)After the boot is finished I do : "/>eraseall /dev/mtd5"
> and it runs with success.

Says who?
Did you read the contents of the flash device and made sure that
everything from 0x00180000 to 0x00200000 is set to 0xFF?

> 3)then I mount the partition with this command : "/>mount -t jffs2
> /dev/mtdblock5 /mnt" and it runs with success.

Yes. You suppress the warning message and mount abort if you force
the filesystem with the -t flag. Just checked this. Try to mount
the filesystem without the -t jffs2 parameter.

Best regards,
Lars Friedrich