[uClinux-dev] uClinux-dist-test-20050808 released for testing

Greg Ungerer gerg at snapgear.com
Mon Aug 8 23:11:39 EDT 2005

Hi All,

I have generated an updated test release for testing.
You can get it at:

http://www.uclinux.org/pub/uClinux/dist/uClinux-dist-test-20050808.tar.gz
http://www.uclinux.org/pub/uClinux/dist/uClinux-dist-test-20050808.tar.bz2

Or you can get a diff against the last full release at:

http://www.uclinux.org/pub/uClinux/dist/uClinux-dist-test-20041215-20050808.diff.gz

The uClinux-dist CVS will be updated with this in the next
24 hours or so.

Unfortunately a lot of changes since the last test release,
but hopefully we have all the major problems ironed out.

I suspect there will be a few minor problems and updates
required, but I don't want to make any more major changes :-)

It contains:

. linux-2.6.12-uc0
. linux-2.4.31-uc1
. linux-2.0.39-uc2
. uClibc-0.9.27
. glibc-2.2.5
. busybox-1.00
. _lots_ of other application packages (as usual :-)

(Note that is a newer 2.4 kernel and 2.6 kernel).

Greg Ungerer  --  Chief Software Dude       EMAIL:     gerg at snapgear.com
SnapGear -- a CyberGuard Company            PHONE:       +61 7 3435 2888