[uClinux-dev] Fwd: GDB Armulator configure fails

David McCullough davidm at snapgear.com
Sun Aug 7 20:09:03 EDT 2005

Jivin Paul G. Allen lays it down ...
> Repost due to a lack of *any* answers/clues.
>
> PGA

That should be './configure --target=arm-elf' unless something munched
the '--' in the mail before I saw it.

Have a look through:

	http://www.ucdot.org/article.pl?sid=02/09/03/1357255

should show you how to get eth ARMulator going,

David McCullough, davidm at snapgear.com  Ph:+61 7 34352815 http://www.SnapGear.com
Custom Embedded Solutions + Security   Fx:+61 7 38913630 http://www.uCdot.org