[uClinux-dev] m68k-bdm-elf-gdb device open failed (post again)

Goodman, Brad bgoodman at empirix.com
Fri Aug 5 23:35:48 EDT 2005

I think you may have to do a "depmod -ae" after copying in the module, to have it added to all the modules.dep files. After that, I think insmod would reconize it.

Is there actually a /dev/bdmcf0 file?  ls -l /dev/bdmcf0

Do the major/minor number match that in /proc/devices?

Hope these tips help...

-BKG