[uClinux-dev] espd 4510b/samsung s3c4510b related network problems

Greg Holdren greghol at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 4 16:42:47 EDT 2005

Why do you want to run the board in big endian mode? Stap the 4510B in
little endian mode and be done with it. Is there something that I'm am
missing in understanding what you really need to run big endian?

The EPSD and SND100 little endian builds runs on all of the  4510B little
endian boards I've ran into with the little endian tools and libs. I had one
big endian board and I strapped to little endian and it work also.

Greg