[uClinux-dev] CORBA ORB

Keith Nicewarner Keith.Nicewarner at SpaceDev.com
Wed Aug 3 17:40:28 EDT 2005

Yes, after cleaning up, I'll be releasing the patches to the MICO team
who will hopefully adopt my changes.  I can also send the patches to
you.

I'd really like to use gcc 3.4.3 because some of my ugly hacks were
solely due to gcc 2.95.3's poor C++ support (fstream and exceptions).
Can anyone help me figure out why I get this error compiling uClinux
20041215 with gcc 3.4.3?

config.c:39: error: asm-specifier for variable `__res' conflicts with
asm clobber list

Thanks,
Keith.

Dr. Keith Nicewarner      keith.nicewarner at spacedev.com
Chief Software Architect                   858-375-2079
SpaceDev, Inc.                         www.spacedev.com
13855 Stowe Drive                  San Diego, CA, 92064
This email message and any information or files contained within or
attached to this message may be privileged, confidential, proprietary
and protected from disclosure and is intended only for the person or
entity to which it is addressed.  This email is considered a business
record and is therefore property of the SpaceDev, Inc.  Any direct or
indirect review, re-transmission, dissemination, forwarding, printing,
use, disclosure, or copying of this message or any part thereof or other
use of or any file attached to this message, or taking of any action in
intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this message in
error, please immediately inform the sender by reply e-mail and delete
the message and any attachments and all copies of it from your system
and destroy any hard copies of it.  No confidentiality or privilege is
waived or lost by any mis-transmission.  SpaceDev, Inc. is neither
liable for proper, complete transmission or the information contained in
this communication, nor any delay in its receipt or any virus contained
therein.  No representation, warranty or undertaking (express or
implied) is given and no responsibility or liability is accepted by
SpaceDev, Inc., as to the accuracy or the information contained herein
or for any loss or damage (be it direct, indirect, special or other
consequential) arising from reliance on it.