[uClinux-dev] swap

xavier.montagne xavier.montagne at wanadoo.fr
Wed Aug 3 03:39:02 EDT 2005

Thanks, some people told me that...
Then I had a look at the mmnommu directory and found that there is a file to organise the free memory and the same one with a "2" at the end of the file (sorry I don't remember the name and my linux station is off). By using the original file the Cached and buffer memory area are not rearrange when you finish to execute a binary, and by using the second one the free mmeory grows up when you quit a program...
Then I found what I was looking for but I don't understand why there is two kind of memory management and what are the consequencies...

Xavier