[uClinux-dev] Colilo won't boot my 5275

mark.c.giacobbe at us.abb.com mark.c.giacobbe at us.abb.com
Wed Aug 3 17:38:52 EDT 2005

Again that setting (-m5307 or -m5275) is in the makefile.

Message from "Jordan Fuerst" <jfuerst at freewave.com>@uclinux.org received on
07/14/2005 11:59 AM

                07/14/2005        "Jordan Fuerst" <jfuerst at freewave.com>@uclinux.org
                 11:59 AM
                                  Please respond to uClinux development list <uclinux-dev at uclinux.org>
                                  Sent by uclinux-dev-bounces at uclinux.org

                               To:       "uClinux development list" <uclinux-dev at uclinux.org>
                               cc:
                               Subject:  RE: [uClinux-dev] Colilo won't boot my 5275

I noticed that when I "make" colilo the shell script uses:

m68k-elf-gcc -m5307 -0s......
I checked the version and the details are as follows:
version 2.95 20010315 with patches 20010318

Is this correct? Should it be using a -m5275 instead (if so where does
it come from?)? Do I need to do some kind of upgrade?

I know that (at least one) of the tool chains that I installed was
m68k-elf-tools-20031003.sh.

Does this make sense to anyone?

Thanks in advance,

Jordan