[uClinux-dev] I2C Driver

Cory T. Tusar ctusar at videon-central.com
Wed Aug 3 15:58:42 EDT 2005

Abhijith K S wrote:
> Hi Cory,
> But that is to emulate GPIO as I2C.
> In MCF5271 we have a internal I2C bus and i need a driver(adapter) for that.

A quick glance at the manual shows the I2C pins have dual GPIO
functionality.  Is there a compelling reason why you're required to use
hardware I2C?  If not, extending the GPIO driver is likely the path of
least resistance.  If so, you'll probably have to write the driver yourself.

-Cory

--
Cory T. Tusar
Embedded Systems Engineer

    by definition, not smart enough to debug it."  --Brian W. Kernighan