[uClinux-dev] JFFS question

Gavin Lambert gavinl at compacsort.com
Tue Aug 2 00:06:44 EDT 2005

Actually that message did make it to the list.  I think that the list
software doesn't send you a copy of your own messages (which isn't
correct behaviour, methinks).

But it does also seem to drop messages occasionally too.  I know that my
original message didn't make it because I checked the archives
(http://mailman.uclinux.org/pipermail/uclinux-dev/).  The repost did
make it, though I didn't get a copy of that either (and I'm missing a
few other messages that are in the archive).  Not sure if it's the list
software or if its something in our network, but something is definitely
b0rken somewhere.