[uClinux-dev] Sh2 port

Greg Ungerer gerg at snapgear.com
Sun Mar 30 06:54:50 EST 2003

Hi Anurag,

Anurag.R wrote:
>    Finally we have ported uClinux(with custom modification) to sh2 based
> board(SH7615) with following applications
> SNMP, HTTP/CGI,TELNET,TFTP,XMODEM
>
> We would like to thank the support extended by this group.
> We want to upload this work to the uClinux site. Please  give us
> instructions for this.
> Kernel version 2.0.38

You need to generate a patch (see "man patch" if you don't
know how) against either the CVS (cvs.uclinux.org) or the
latest dist. Make that available somewhere (ftp, web,
email, whatever) and send it to me or davidm at snapgear.com.

Greg Ungerer  --  Chief Software Wizard        EMAIL:  gerg at snapgear.com
Snapgear Pty Ltd                               PHONE:    +61 7 3279 1822
825 Stanley St,                                  FAX:    +61 7 3279 1820
Woolloongabba, QLD, 4102, Australia              WEB:   www.SnapGear.com