[uClinux-dev] Re: Populating blkmem

John Williams jwilliams at itee.uq.edu.au
Mon Mar 31 16:31:10 EST 2003

Hi,

Thanks David, Miles and Thomas for your answers.  Plenty to go on now!
:)  I was missing the idea of how to make the romfs file look like
object code to link it into the kernel, but it's celar to me now.  I'm
simultaneously going after elf2flt, uClibc and the blkmem filesystem,
the remaining obvious loose threads for the microblaze port.  They are
kind of intimately related in many ways, so I'll just keep chipping away
at all 3 until I get something working.

I'll probably keep following Miles' lead for now, that strategy has
worked well for me so far!

John