[uClinux-dev] MCF5249, uClinux and MODEM AT Commands

Manigandan.V manigandanv at myw.ltindia.com
Mon Mar 31 05:05:40 EST 2003

Hi,
 You can use pppd & chat utilities for this purpose .
Check the man pages of pppd & chat in linux. (You may get chat scripts in
uClinux mail archives itself)
You can check the response from modem by checking log files generated by
syslog .

for simple modem testing use tip followed by /dev/ttyS1 and send AT commands
directly.

-
Mani