[uClinux-dev] Where to init chip select in 2.4 kernel

于海洋 yu_sea at peoplemail.com.cn
Mon Mar 31 15:39:51 EST 2003


你可以在crt0_ram.S中调用初始化模块,这里有一个5272的例子。
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "杨亚军" <yangyajun at hisense.cngb.com>
To: <uclinux-dev at uclinux.org>
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2003 2:04 PM
Subject: Re: [uClinux-dev] Where to init chip select in 2.4 kernel


> Hi, manigandan.V
> 
>        Can you tell me where I   can  find some examples ?
>         Thank  you  very much!
> 
> 
> 
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Manigandan.V" <manigandanv at myw.ltindia.com>
> To: <uclinux-dev at uclinux.org>
> Sent: Monday, March 31, 2003 1:10 PM
> Subject: Re: [uClinux-dev] Where to init chip select in 2.4 kernel
> 
> 
> >>normally this is done in the bootloader, not in the uclinux
> True,but not always .
> 
> >>bootloader should set up all the chip select, memory remaping... and pass
> the
> >>control to the kernel (uclinux)
> You can do CS init in your driver init module.
> 
> > ÑîÑǾü wrote:
> >
> > Can anyone help me?
> >
> > Thank you!
> _______________________________________________
> uClinux-dev mailing list
> uClinux-dev at uclinux.org
> http://mailman.uclinux.org/mailman/listinfo/uclinux-dev
> This message was resent by uclinux-dev at uclinux.org
> 
> _______________________________________________
> uClinux-dev mailing list
> uClinux-dev at uclinux.org
> http://mailman.uclinux.org/mailman/listinfo/uclinux-dev
> This message was resent by uclinux-dev at uclinux.org
> _______________________________________________
> uClinux-dev mailing list
> uClinux-dev at uclinux.org
> http://mailman.uclinux.org/mailman/listinfo/uclinux-dev
> This message was resent by uclinux-dev at uclinux.org
> 
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: crt0_ram.S
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 5751 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://mailman.uclinux.org/pipermail/uclinux-dev/attachments/20030401/0626c0b0/attachment.obj>


More information about the uClinux-dev mailing list