[uClinux-dev] How do I move the console from ttyS0 to ttyS1 on a Coldfire 5272?

Manigandan.V manigandanv at myw.ltindia.com
Mon Mar 31 00:06:59 EST 2003

RE: [uClinux-dev] How do I move the console from ttyS0 to ttyS1 on a Coldfire 5272?Hi,
 Compiled-in Kernel Boot Parameter (CONFIG_BOOTPARAM_STRING) is present in
"Processor type and features" in latest uClinux-20030305 distribution .
It is below sentec COBRA5272 board support ..
You can directly use it for COBRA5272 boards or else you have to edit Config.in (present in arch/m68knommu)

-
Mani