[uClinux-dev] application size limitation?

Van Rafelghem, Dominique VanRafelghemD at intheairnet.com
Fri Mar 28 11:24:44 EST 2003

Thanks for the info David,

I am not 100% clear on all the compiler and linker switches.  Is there a
place where I can find a description?  I think the -msep-data linker switch
is used for XIP which from my understanding is used for executing out of ROM
or FLASH.  Correct me if I am wrong.  Since I will be executing out of RAM I
guess I don't need this switch.

Dominique