[uClinux-dev] Starting with uClinux

Philip Nye philipn at engarts.com
Fri Mar 28 06:59:35 EST 2003

In addition to Heiko's excellent suggestions and in case you haven't even
got this far - you will find it far easier to use a Linux machine for
development. You can use Windows (the tools can run under Cygwin) but it is
not so easy. Almost any flavour of unix can work reasonably easily
(including I think Mac OS-X) but you may need to adapt things.

Philip