[uClinux-dev] Looking for Mac OSX Coldfire toolchain testers

richard at uclinux.net richard at uclinux.net
Fri Mar 28 06:53:50 EST 2003

Good morning (o;

I am looking for some few people to test the installer package
for the m68k-elf toolchain with efl2flt patches...

I'll make it available for downloading (around 45MB in size ;o)

You have to have the developers tools from Apple installed.

The toolchain has been compiled under OSX 10.2.4 on a
Powerbook G4...so I don't kow if it runs on older
G3 Macs...haven't installed OSX on my old G3 though (o;

Rick