[uClinux-dev] Wanted: Mandarin translator

Michael F. Sharp mikes at tbc.net
Thu Mar 27 15:33:01 EST 2003

Thomas,
Thanks for the reply :-)

Have a look at pages 39 - 43, 45 - 49. These seem to be dealing with
memory configurations for ROM and RAM. I would mostly be interested in
the RAM configuration. Page 43 looks to be the closest from what I can
tell, but not for sure because of the Mandarin.

Also, starting on page 53, there is a program, could you tell me what
the title / function of the program is?

Thanks,
Mike

http://www.hhcn.com/chinese/files/hhdrez328-r2%20tech%20manual.pdf