[uClinux-dev] minicom from uclinux

Greg Ungerer gerg at snapgear.com
Tue Mar 25 19:12:48 EST 2003

Hi Andrey

Andrey Butok wrote:
> Yes the "tip" has:
> -x      use software flow (xon/xoff)
> -r      use hardware flow (rts/cts)
>
> !!But "on practice" it does not handle xon/xof or rts/cts signals. It means
> it declare the functionality, only, but do nothing.
> Do you have another experience?

Works for me. Off-course flow control relies on both ends
of the conection being setup to do the same thing. But I
use flow control with the mcfserial ports a lot (mostly
with pppd and modems) and it works fine.

Greg Ungerer  --  Chief Software Wizard        EMAIL:  gerg at snapgear.com
SnapGear Pty Ltd                               PHONE:    +61 7 3435 2888
Woolloongabba, QLD, 4102, Australia              WEB:   www.SnapGear.com