[uClinux-dev] Combining bin files

Van Rafelghem, Dominique VanRafelghemD at intheairnet.com
Tue Mar 25 11:56:48 EST 2003

Hello,

This may be a rookie question but since I am new to uClinux here it goes
anyway.

This is my problem.  I am bringing up a new board with our hardware engineer
here, and I have a Colilo boot loader and a uClinux image file.  We would
like to combine the two bin files so that we can burn them into flash with
one go.

Does anyone know how to combine the two bin files (colilo.bin, and
image.bin) and create one bin file to load on the target?  Also, the
image.bin file needs to be placed at a known location in flash so that the
boot loader can find it and launch the kernel?

Dominique Van Rafelghem