[uClinux-dev] FTPD compiling problems

Philippe De Muyter phdm at macqel.be
Tue Mar 25 06:37:13 EST 2003

Greg Ungerer wrote :
> The key to most of the problems you will find is the
> config.h file in ~/user/ftpd/. Normally that is generated
> when you do a "./configure" for ths package. But that is
> not really an option in the uClinux cross compile setup.

If we had a real uclinux/uClibc-targetted compiler (see my other post under
Re: [uClinux-dev] Re: uclinux-elf-tools-20030314 released), then it would
be straightforward to run configure (the cases where configure really needs
to run someting on the target become really rare)

Philippe

Philippe De Muyter  phdm at macqel.be  Tel +32 27029044
Macq Electronique SA  rue de l'Aeronef 2  B-1140 Bruxelles  Fax +32 27029077