[uClinux-dev] boa memory leak

Bryan Larsen (uClinux) buc at larsen.st
Mon Mar 24 14:25:13 EST 2003

The strdup in create_argv() cgi.c:248 is never freed.  The bug exists in
both the very old Arcturus March 2002 distribution and the current CVS as
well as boa 94.14rc9.  I can't believe nobody has run into this before.
Maybe other libc's free memory after an execve finishes or something.
(The leak occurs with both uClibc and uC-libc).

For now, I'm just commenting the line out.  If nobody else has fixed it,
I'll put together a proper fix.  It's hard to use malloc'd memory here as
the fork terminates with the execve.

Bryan