[uClinux-dev] How to compile a c++ program for uclinux/coldfire

Michael Caisse mcaisse at allweatherinc.com
Mon Mar 24 11:58:51 EST 2003

Umberto -

The easiest way to deal with c++ is to let the m68k-elf-g++ wrapper take
care of it all. Use it for calling the linker also. The following
command will get you further:

	m68k-elf-g++ -m5307 -Wl,-elf2flt  -o foo foo.cc -lstdc++ -lc -lgcc

I'm using a 5307, you will need to replace the -m5307 with your flavor. If you are building within the distribution, make sure that LIBS and LDFLAGS have been set correctly and using the uClinux-dist uClibc.

michael caisse