[uClinux-dev] How to compile a c++ program for uclinux/coldfire

Umberto Giacobbi dixion2999 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 24 08:55:26 EST 2003

Hi guys, I'm a newbie of embedded development and I got big (for me) problem
with the compilation of a simple c++ program (junst a test) that use
iostream and string. My problem is what command line options I must use for
compile my program I search in the m68k-elf-g++ man page but I can't find a
good example. And later how i must use elft2flt and the liker? Can you give
me some examples of a typical command line for g++ ld and so on? Or you can
tell me where i can find more information (how to tutorials and so on) about
compiling c/c++ programs for uclinux on a coldfire cpu.

Thank you in advance.

Umberto Giacobbi
Pixelworks.it