AW: [uClinux-dev] do you know anything about the ftpd?

"Gegusch, René" rgegusch at mf.tu-berlin.de
Mon Mar 24 08:46:25 EST 2003

I am sorry, but I am not the only wondering what with your side happened.
Anyway, it is not my wish to blame other people not supporting me.
You are right, that no one is responsibil to support anything in the linux
community. Even those who are webmasters for linux sites like you.

It would be nice if you could check your backups for the patched version of
anonftp. If you take a look on the older mailing lists entries, you might
realize, that there are some people asking about it and also wondering, what
happened with the old site ;)

I did not wanted of blame anyone.