[uClinux-dev] do you know anything about the ftpd?

richard at uclinux.net richard at uclinux.net
Mon Mar 24 07:46:06 EST 2003

Hi Rene

Please be careful stating stuff like "under new owners" or
"they don't care"...

uclinux.net is still my private domain and always will be...
and is it definitely not our problem that your ftpd is not
working...

And also don't blame any people not supporting you...
it is no ones responsibility (o;

I got sometimes the impression that people here think
that if the source code is for free they also take the
support for granted...

Maybe if you have written an email to uclinux.net or placed
a direct question on the webforum then there would have been
a great chance that I have answered you...

btw: the old anonftp version was patched for uclinux-2.0.38
     running on uCsimm...maybe I have it somewhere...maybe not...

Rick