[uClinux-dev] do you know anything about the ftpd?

Rene Gegusch rgegusch at mf.tu-berlin.de
Mon Mar 24 07:04:42 EST 2003

Hi Greg,

After I finally compiled the kernel successfully, I would like to compile the
ftpd application as well.
I already asked in the mailing list severla times for experience reports
and/or help for my problems. It dissappoints me, that you seems to be the
only one, who really give answers for me.
Do you know any help for me?
I confuses me a lot, that in the latest dist there is this ftp server, but it
has so many errors. Is it maybe not really supported for uClinux?
I already tried anonftp to patch for, but do have there also problems, pureftp
as well, even there is something going around, that there WAS a patched
version, included correct makefiles under www.uclinux.net - but this site is
now under new owners, who don't care about it and killed all contents from
before.

Regards,
Rene