[uClinux-dev] dist 20030305 doesn't build for Arcturus uC5272

David McCullough davidm at snapgear.com
Sun Mar 23 17:56:07 EST 2003

Jivin Rene Gegusch lays it down ...
> Do you maybe mean the "flashloader" option?

You will need the flashloader and bootloader options turned off.

> Well, I really would like to have a flashloader, but anyway I was really
> surprised about your and Greg's mail, which both said, that I would have to
> disable the himemloader option. But the joke is: it is DISABLED.
> Confuses me...

The are in the same directory,  so turning on either option builds both
tools,  but on the ones you select are installed in the romfs.

Both of these tools are Lineo/Arcturus bootloader specific.  Unless you
are using one of those boards, they are unlikely to be useful. Have a
look at flashw/netflash which are more general purpose blkmem/MTD flash
tools,