[uClinux-dev] Apparent memory corruption using ColdFire 5272

Ed Orchard edorchard at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 22 05:47:11 EST 2003

I’ve got some code that runs several tasks by means of vfork(). If I add
some trivial code it now crashes or behaves strangely. Elsewhere in another
task with a few lines of code added that task stops responding – even though
those lines of code are not used. It looks like a memory corruption problem
so I have doubled the stack size to no avail. Can anyone tell me how to find
out what’s going on? I have plenty of embedded experience but am fairly new
to Linux so am not familiar with the tools available to me – so don’t be
afraid to state the obvious :-). Many thanks.