[uClinux-dev] FTP Server on the 5272 board

Rene Gegusch rgegusch at mf.tu-berlin.de
Fri Mar 21 05:15:45 EST 2003

OK, I disabled the flashloader in the application menu and finally went on
with compiling.
Of course, there was a new error message and this time I reached the point it
became very interessting for me, because it is my favorit application to
build... the FTPD:

This is my error message:
In file included from auth.c:10:
crypt.h:33: conflicting types for `crypt'
/home/rgegusch/test/coldfire/uClinux-dist-patched/lib/libc/include/unistd.h:27:
previous declaration of `crypt'
auth.c: In function `auth_user':
auth.c:105: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast
auth.c: In function `auth_pass':
auth.c:156: warning: passing arg 1 of `crypt' discards qualifiers from pointer
target type
make[2]: *** [auth.o] Fehler 1
make[2]: Leaving of directory Directory:
»/home/rgegusch/test/coldfire/uClinux-dist-patched/user/ftpd«

Well, I do need a ftp server, so what's wrong there? I do not want to disable
it :)
any help for me?