[uClinux-dev] irattach.... is this utility available in uclinux? (for irda)

Rene Gegusch rgegusch at mf.tu-berlin.de
Fri Mar 21 05:03:18 EST 2003

I already compiled the IrUtils for the uC5272 board. Wasn't very hard to do,
just edited the makefile.
But my problem was the IrAdapter itself. Couldn't add the dongle drivers to
the kernel. After a hard work of kernel source reading I tried by ahcking
around to manage it, but failed, because the system does not have a mmu.
Does you have successfully compiled a driver for a passiv Ir Dongle?