[uClinux-dev] uCdimm login

D. Peter Siddons siddons at bnl.gov
Wed Mar 19 17:31:18 EST 2003

Thanks all for your responses. Unfortunately I still can't log in :(
  David's patch. Same result, i.e. login: prompt, password silently not
recognizedI tried Georges' Makefile fix. That did remove the ERROR:
message at login, but still the password was rejected. Then I undid that
and put in , then login: prompt again. When I get a chance I'll hack
login.c as Phil suggested to print out what it thinks it is doing.
Thanks all again for your help.
Pete.