[uClinux-dev] irattach.... is this utility available in uclinux? (for irda)

thomas chen tchen at on-go.com
Wed Mar 19 11:23:06 EST 2003

thanks... i actually already have the irattach... (it is in the uclinux
archive, but somehow did not make it to the distribution)

i am more interested in the higher level stuff..... like irNET, squirt,
beacon, irprint, obex stuff

has anyone done anything in this area?  i am going to try to move those
over...