[uClinux-dev] dist 20030305 doesn't build for Arcturus uC5272

Brad Clements bkc at murkworks.com
Wed Mar 19 10:18:38 EST 2003

On 19 Mar 2003 at 13:28, Rene Gegusch wrote:

> Compiling seems to work fine now, for a few second, till the next problem.
> :( now I get this error message:
>
> /tmp/ccsdN6uK.s: Assembler messages:
> /tmp/ccsdN6uK.s:246: Error: invalid instruction for this architecture;
> needs 68000 or higher -- statement `oriw #0x2700,%sp@' ignored make[2]: ***
> [himemloader.o] Fehler 1
>
> this is a little bit overhead for me... so, does anyone has an idea how to
> fix this?

Yes, go back and edit your options in menuconfig, and deselect himemloader and .. uh,
that other option that's in the same group.

I didn't need this application, so took it out of the config. But there are two apps in this
group and if either is selected then himemloader tries to build (and fails).

--
Brad Clements,                bkc at murkworks.com   (315)268-1000
http://www.wecanstopspam.org/                   AOL-IM: BKClements