[uClinux-dev] irattach.... is this utility available in uclinux? (for irda)

Rene Gegusch rgegusch at mf.tu-berlin.de
Wed Mar 19 05:28:29 EST 2003

Hi Markus,

I am really interessted which board you are using.
I forget to mention, that we had to realize, that our serial port is actually
just a 3 wire (RX,TX,GND) version, so not a complete serial port with all 9
wires and so all controll signals. Unfortunally we had would had to add those
signals via parallel ports to use a standard passiv dongle like the Actisys
L220+ to use on the uC5272.

Rene
TU Berlin