[uClinux-dev] How to confirm the mtd device has been added successfully? I need your help!

杨亚军 yangyajun at hisense.cngb.com
Wed Mar 19 04:49:55 EST 2003

    I want to support jffs on my 5272 board.  I use mtd and create two partitons. But I can't mount it successfully.  I guess that the mtd device have not benn added successfully. So I go to /proc and find that in /proc/devices, there is no mtd device's info.  In /proc/mtd ,there are two mtd devices---two partitions's info.

    Have my mtd devices been added successfully?

I need your help!