[uClinux-dev] irattach.... is this utility available in uclinux? (for irda)

Rene Gegusch rgegusch at mf.tu-berlin.de
Wed Mar 19 05:16:41 EST 2003

What kind of selfmade dongle do you have?
Are you also able to communicate via IrComm ?
This was one of my past intentions - I finally stopped the work, even I
managed to add the IrComm protocoll in my kernel. The final problem was, that
I would had needed a fork command that isn't available in this way on a
noemmu system...
Finally I took an active dongle from Actisys and communicate via a standard
3-wire serial interface. Works fine, but was expensive (if you don't compare
the time you waste for patching/hacking)
I am unsing the uC5272 board