[uClinux-dev] irattach.... is this utility available in uclinux? (for irda)

Markus Pietrek maillist at fsforth.de
Wed Mar 19 03:03:20 EST 2003

Hi Thomas,

I have attached some patches for the irda-utils-0.9.15 to make them run with
uClibc-0.9.19 and our homebrew irda dongle. Note that I have also modified
irattach.c:dongle_list, so you would like want to take the original ones (or
have only a look at the differences). Just overwrite the original files with
the patches in this archive.

Assuming you have setup the kernel correctly you can follow any standard irda
configuration (sorry I don't have a link at hand :-( ).

Hope that helps,

--
Markus Pietrek
FS Forth-Systeme GmbH