[uClinux-dev] Problem with uclinux-dist-20030305

hn hnmem at 163.com
Wed Mar 19 02:51:28 EST 2003

Hi,
Great thanks to Greg for your reply about the reboot (5307/ints.c) problem(but I missed the mail, and found the reply by searching the maillist on WEB, how could this happen! :( bug of the maillist??)
You are absolutely right:
The only problem is that the soft reboot does not do a real hard reset of all the peripherals.

New problem report-->
the latest uclinux-dist-20030305 is tested not working for the MCF5249C3,
could not pass the IDE probe and go dead there!
..
Uniform Multi-Platform E-IDE driver Revision: 6.31
ide: Assuming 50MHz system bus speed for PIO modes; override with idebus=xx
hda: probing with STATUS(0x58) instead of ALTSTATUS(0xff)
hda: IC35L040AVER07-0, ATA DISK drive
hdb: probing with STATUS(0x00) instead of ALTSTATUS(0xff)
ide0 at 50000020 on irq 0x000000a5
hda: 80418240 sectors (41174 MB) w/1916KiB Cache, CHS=79780/16/63
Partition check:
 hda: [PTBL] [5005/255/63] hda1
..