[uClinux-dev] Big endian uClinux 2.4 for ARM7TDMI?

David McCullough davidm at snapgear.com
Wed Mar 19 02:43:14 EST 2003

Hi Guys,

If you get the latest uClinux-dist:

	http://www.uclinux.org/pub/uClinux/dist/

it has all the stuff from the ARMulator page:

	http://www.uclinux.org/pub/uClinux/utilities/armulator/

The latest tools from:

	http://www.uclinux.org/pub/uClinux/arm-elf-tools

should have all the needed big-endian support as well.  So the only
thing missing will be any SamSung bits.  from the errors below I would
say that your compiler has not be properly configured for big-endian
support, you could just try the tools mentioned above and see if they
fix it,

Jivin Santosh Bhat lays it down ...