[uClinux-dev] Help please.....

Richard Klingler richard.klingler at violasystems.com
Wed Mar 19 02:19:38 EST 2003

> Hi, my uclinux seems booting well, but I don't get the shell
> prompt. When I do printf() in init.c (\sbin\init)  it's not printed
> in my serial console. I belive that the console device are opened properly
> but the output goes somewhere else.

Never say "seems" (o;

How do you know that your console is open?

Can you telnet in?

Some more info from your side would be needed here like
bootup messages and what system you're using...and not
"seems to boot" (o;

Rick

Richard Klingler             mail: richard.klingler at violasystems.com
Viola Systems Ltd.           http://www.violasystems.com/
Lemminkäisenkatu 32          phon: +358 (0)201 226 226
20520 Turku, Finland         mobile: +358 (0)40 748 4711