[uClinux-dev] what is the equivalent of "alias" in sash ?

Thomas Chen tchen at on-go.com
Tue Mar 18 22:22:10 EST 2003

thanks

yes, i am trying it for irda, and irattach does fork several times
(ie, ps shows several irattach tasks)...
and ifconfig has an irda entry....

but when i try to run ppp on top of ircomm0, it does not work
and i though perhaps it is this because i have

mknod ircomm c 161 0

and

irattach /dev/ttyS1 -d xxx &

but ircomm0 entierh my pda see each other