[uClinux-dev] "Improoved" config.in for user space applications

Bernhard Kuhn bkuhn at metrowerks.com
Mon Mar 17 21:53:21 EST 2003

Hi everybody.

I tried the latest uClinux-distro (20030305) and it works
great so far! The only thing i'm partly not feeling
comfortable with is the "flat" user space application
selection. I have attached a modified config/config.in
that groups commands that belong to a single sub-directory.
I tested this file with as many built options that compiled
on my current platform.

Just in case it may be usefull to somebody ...

best regards

Bernhard